For her, the transition from bedside to to being an educator was a challenging but rewarding one. WMAR Next GBMC Critical Care and Telemetry Clinical Nurse Educator Chelsea Woodell started out caring for patients. For her, the transition from bedside care to to being an educator was a challenging but rewarding one. "I loved caring for very sick patients, I love advocating for my patient, making recommendations, but I also loved teaching," Woodell said. When she started in the educator role, working with new nursing graduates was her favorite part of the job. Copyright 2015 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.abc2news.com/news/health/gbmc/day-in-the-life-of-a-gbmc-critical-care-and-telemetry-clinical-nurse-educator
You may also be interested to read
- Useful Information About Employment In The World Of Finance
- Using Time Management Skills To Avoid Overtime
- How To Get The Job You Want
- Get Ahead In Your Job Search By Trying These Tips
- This Recommendation Letter Makes The Prospective Employer Aware Of The False Information Is Found, Stringent Action Would Be Taken.